- 457(b) Plan ContributionUse this calculator to see how increasing your contributions to a 457 plan can affect your paycheck as well as your retirement.
- 457(b) Plan WithdrawalUse this calculator to see what your net 457 plan withdrawal would be after taxes are taken into account.
457(b) Plan: Roth vs PretaxUse this calculator to help determine whether a Roth or Pre-tax 457 might be best for you.
- 457(b) Savings CalculatorA 457 plan can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement. Use this calculator to see why this is a retirement savings plan you cannot afford to pass up.
- Beneficiary RMD Use this calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) as a beneficiary of a retirement account.
How Important is Social SecurityUse this calculator to determine how losing this important retirement asset could affect you.
- How long will retirement savings lastUse this calculator to see how long your retirement savings will last.
- Retirement IncomeUse this calculator to determine how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
- Retirement PlannerQuickly determine if your retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.
- Social Security BenefitsUse this calculator to estimate your Social Security benefits.
- IRA Spend it or Save itSpending your IRA before your retire can be a costly decision. See how taking your out IRA early could cost you thousands of dollars both in taxes and lost earnings.
College Savings Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
Compounding and your return This calculator demonstrates how compounding can affect your savings.
- Don't Delay your Savings Waiting to begin your savings plan can have a huge impact on your results. This calculator helps show you how much postponing your savings plan can really cost.
- Lunch Savings Use this calculator to see how a simple change such as bringing a bagged lunch to work can really add up.
- Emergency Savings Calculator This calculator helps you determine how much emergency savings you may need, and how you can begin saving toward this important goal.
Savings, Taxes, and Inflation Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
- Basic Financial Calculator This works just like a pocket financial calculator. In addition to arithmetic it can also calculate present value, future value, payments or number or periods.
Home Budget Analysis Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
- Should my spouse work This calculator is designed to help you see the financial impact of having either one or two incomes for your household.
Net Worth This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
- Life Expectancy This calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.